Sunday, April 14, 2013
Baby on Board *Seattle Maternity Photographer*
The warmer weather we had (even if it was temporary) gave me a chance to go out and take some photos. My favorite session lately is Michelle and Scott. I am so excited they are having a baby soon! I know little meatball (yep they call the baby meatball) will be the sweetest little baby ever. Michelle and Scott have decided to wait on finding out the sex, which will make child birth that much more exciting for them.
Seattle has some really amazing parks and lately I have totally in love with Ravenna Park. Such a big space with little turn outs and a million possibilities. This park really inspires me as a photographer every single visit.
Seattle has some really amazing parks and lately I have totally in love with Ravenna Park. Such a big space with little turn outs and a million possibilities. This park really inspires me as a photographer every single visit.
Labels:
Maternity,
Photographer,
Seattle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Links
KLD Designs - Seattle Wedding and Portrait Photographer - Bellevue, Tacoma, Everett, Yakima. Powered by Blogger.
Popular Posts
-
Planning this wedding has been a heck of lot harder than I expected it to be. I am always telling brides not to stress out over the littl...
-
So I thought I would start my first blog off on a personal note. Yes it is finally happening. I am getting married this July. Less than 4 m...
-
The warmer weather we had (even if it was temporary) gave me a chance to go out and take some photos. My favorite session lately is Michell...
-
I promised the bride and groom to get a sneak peak up. Please enjoy.
-
I came up with this idea for the cake table to make my own letters. It all started with these giant unpainted letters I found at Joanns lik...
-
Seattle Wedding Photography - $650 6 Hours Unlimited Locations Online gallery of all images Digital Negatives with hi-res files - includes ...
-
The more things I make the more excited I get for the wedding. I keep coming up with all these fabulous ideas to personalize our Star Wars ...
Categories
Blogroll
About
Labels
About Me
- Unknown











0 comments:
Post a Comment